Lickstone black grain seeds Improves digestion, strengthens the immune system and helps with allergi

19.90 €

(1 kg = 11.06 €)
In stock
Delivery time: 3 day(s)

Description

natural horse wellness

Lickstone black grain seeds Improves digestion, strengthens the immune system and helps with allergic reactions

composition: ground black grain seeds 3.72%, ground sunflower seeds 2.5%, ground flax seeds 2.5%, ground milk thistle seeds 2.5%, ground hemp seeds 2.5%, ground fenugreek seeds 2.5%, sea salt 25%, glucose syrup 50.45 %


Benefits of black grain seeds: Black grain seeds are used to support the treatment of digestive disorders such as gas, colic, diarrhea, dysentery, constipation and hemorrhoids. It is also used for respiratory diseases such as asthma, allergies, coughs, bronchitis, emphysema, influenza, swine flu and congestion. Benefits of hemp seeds: are high in protein, fiber, and healthy fatty acids, including omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. They have an antioxidant effect and can relieve the symptoms of many diseases and improve heart, skin and joint health.

Flax seeds: Flax seeds are rich in antioxidants. Free radicals arise through natural processes and environmental pollution. Antioxidants help remove free radicals from the body. Flax seeds contain lignans, which appear to have antioxidant properties.

Milk thistle seeds: is an herbal remedy, with antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. The active ingredients in milk thistle have been shown to reduce the effects of some diseases or ailments in animals. Can also be used as a natural support for liver problems.

Benefits of Fenugreek Seeds: Fenugreek seeds contain a large amount of fiber and minerals, including iron and magnesium. May help increase breast milk production and weight gain in newborns. Fenugreek can also lower cholesterol, reduce inflammation, and aid in appetite control. Sunflower seeds: They are rich in healthy fats, useful plant substances and various vitamins and minerals.

Sunflower seeds are an excellent source of various nutrients - including vitamin E and selenium - and beneficial botanicals that can help prevent chronic disease. Feed lime: 90% CaCO3 is used for feeding animals, in nature it does not exist in pure form and the remaining 10% are admixtures such as magnesium carbonate, clay minerals, aluminum oxides, iron oxides and quartz.

Chalk as a source of calcium should be used in the diet of every farm animal. Forage chalk can be fed directly to animals or used as a feed additive. Benefits of sea salt: Sea salt is one of those rare ingredients that contains all 84 trace elements found in the human body. And they offer a number of health benefits in treating arthritis and sinusitis for muscle spasms.


Attachment: Attach the lick stone well within reach of the horses / ponies.


With a salt lick holder, a rope, or with a 180 mm screw + M24 washer.


Features: - long service life Weight: 1.8 kg, diameter: 160mm


Analytical components: raw ash 26.45% / raw protein 5.38% / raw fiber 0.75% / raw fat 3.52% / calcium 0.080% / phosphorus 0.18% / sodium 9.70% / magnesium 0.075% / potassium 0 , 53% / copper 6.17 mg / kg / zinc 35.1 mg / kg / manganese 8.40 mg / kg / iron 40.0 mg / kg / moisture 2.48%.


Purpose: Complementary feed for horses and ponies This product complies with Regulation (EC) No. 767/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council of July 13, 2009 on the placing on the market and use of feed. Manufacturer: Prospektus UAB, Zalgiris Str. 5, LT-89365 Skuodiskiai, registration number: r LT KPG 283308; r LT KPG 283307